Universal Contact Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Oracle Updates—The Oracle JDBC driver has been updated to version 126.96.36.199. The correct Oracle Real Application Cluster .jar to use can be retrieved from this Oracle website.
- The standard response MimeType parameter is now returned in the response of the GetCategory request.
- The MergedContact table is now correctly cleaned up after a contact is deleted.
- UCS now uses the NO LOCK hint on all tables during a Select request on an MS SQL database.
- The Chat.Create request now returns a new ContactCreated parameter with value true or false depending on whether an existing contact was found or a new one was created.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
UCS now no longer modifies in error the permissions of some Persons in the configuration in race conditions when multiple UCS instances are used in the same tenant with option auto-propagate-rights set to true. Previously in this scenario, the permissions of Persons could be modified during the creation of a new category in Knowledge Management. (ESR-13571)
The OwnerID is now correctly updated during a StopProcessing request. (ESR-13197)
UCS no longer converts the contact merge history on each startup. Previously this would occur on each startup, regardless of whether the merge history was previously converted. This would lead to increased startup times, or out-of-memory issues in extreme cases. (ESR-12961)
The Oracle database script now completes correctly without the need for user input. (ESR-12348)
The MergeId is now returned correctly during a Contact.GetAttributes request. (ESR-11679)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.300.09.