Privacy Manager Plug-in for Administrator Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This is the first release of Privacy Manager Plug-in for Administrator. It enables you to use regular expression-based screening rules to match sensitive information patterns and replace them with a specified pattern. It also enables you to create these rules.
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Supported Operating Environment: eServices page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Windows Server 2012 64-bit native
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit native
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AP 64-bit x86 5
- Microsoft IE 11 is supported
- Firefox 43.0 is supported.
- Java 7 and 8 are supported.
- Chrome 48.0.2564 is supported.
This release contains no resolved issues.
Release 8.5.110.02 requires Genesys Administrator Extension 188.8.131.52 or later.
This page was last modified on February 16, 2016, at 15:49.