|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
eServices Manager Plug-in for GAX Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- eServices Manager now supports Apple Business Chat interactive responses. Administrators can create or edit the following interactive responses:
- Apple Pay
- Custom Extension (referred to by Apple as Custom Interactive Message or Custom Message Extension)
- Date Picker
- List Picker
- Support for CentOS Linux 7. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- You can now delete multiple Screening Rules and Standard Responses simultaneously. To do so:
- Select the check box beside each item that you want to delete.
- Click the trashcan icon.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Pasting of improperly formatted HTML syntax (for example, if tags are not properly closed) into a standard response no longer results in additional lines between list items. However, if the user does not create properly formatted HTML (each open tag is not closed), the HTML editor adds the missing closing tag(s), which leads to blank lines appearing in the standard response. (KM-3535)
Search results for standard responses now return correctly if you enter a search term and select either the Search in Description or Search in Text boxes. (KM-3523)
The Help (?) link in the user interface now opens the correct version of the help documentation. (KM-3505)
After you create a custom variable, the Description field for the new custom variable now populates correctly in the Custom Variables list. (KM-3503)
Search strings for field codes and custom variables are no longer case-sensitive. (KM-3493)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.301.09.