eServices Manager Plug-in for GAX Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- eServices Manager is now compatible with UCS 8.5.2.
- eServices Manager now supports Simple and Mutual TLS support for connections to Universal Contact Server (UCS) and Classification Server.
- This release supports UTF-8 interoperability on Windows and Unix-based operating systems.
- You can now export and import eServices Manager and Content Analyzer objects (standard responses, screening rules, training data objects, and so on).
- You can now cut, copy, and paste objects between different Tenants and Contact Servers.
- A Wait Cursor now displays for operations that take a long time.
- You can now test screening rules against sample messages.
- You no longer need to enable screening rules to be able to test them if you are using Classification Server 8.5.200.05 or higher.
- Screening Rules can now be sorted by their Order attribute.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
If you attempt to create a Standard Response with a name that already exists, the Plug-in notifies you that this item already exists and enables you to provide an acceptable name and save the Standard Response. Previously in this scenario, the Save button disappeared, making it impossible to save the Standard Response. (KM-3188)
It is possible to create custom variables that have negative values. (KM-3105)
The issue of Service Categories not supporting UTF-8 for Screening Rule names is no longer applicable: Service Categories do not exist in 8.5.2x releases. (KM-2639)
The deployment procedure for eServices Manager Plug-in for GAX has been updated to be clearer and more complete. (KM-2557)
The Plug-in now reliably updates the category tree after creating, updating, or deleting a node. (KM-2497)
Testing a screening rule now reliably produces Rule Matched or Rule Not Matched. Previously, the result was sometimes an incorrect answer such as Unknown error 502 occurred while performing operation. (KM-2435)
When viewing a screening rule, selecting Categories to display the categories associated with the rule works correctly, as the system now responds quickly enough that the browser does not exceed its time limit. (KM-2414)
eServices Manager no longer takes an unusually long time to load a large number of objects (categories, standard responses, screening rules). Previously, loading could take so long that Firefox and Internet Explorer would produce a warning message. (KM-2048)
Firefox and Internet Explorer no longer produce warning messages due to a large number of objects (categories, standard responses, screening rules) taking too long to load. (KM-2396)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.