Knowledge Manager 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Knowledge Manager. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.1.x releases of Knowledge Manager, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
- As of version 8.5.100.02, the HTML part within standard responses is no longer available.
- As of version 8.5.100.02, 32-bit operating systems.
- As of version 8.5.100.02, support for Java 1.6.
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of Knowledge Manager, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Knowledge Manager, see the following documentation:
- The following documentation related to this software is available from the eServices product page.
- Genesys Knowledge Management User's Guide describes the use of Knowledge Manager.
- eServices Deployment Guide describes deployment procedures for all eServices components. It also contains a high-level description of the eServices system, its architecture, and a list of new features in the current release.
- eServices Administrator's Guide presents recommendations for monitoring and adjusting your eServices configuration, plus detailed explanations of procedures to use for selected special purposes.
- eServices Reference Manual provides a reference listing of all Knowledge Management configuration options.
- Genesys eServices Field Codes Reference Manual provides a reference listing all of Knowledge Manager Field Codes.
- eServices Knowledge Manager Help
- The eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for eServices components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.