Default Value: 1440
Valid Values: Any integer from 1 to 10,080
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
Specifies, in minutes, the maximum inactivity period for an agent before he is automatically logged out. Any request from the agent reset the timeout.
Interaction Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- This release supports Universal Contact Server v9.0 in N+1 mode.
- In this release, besides resetting the agent login session timeout when it receives requests that relate to interactions or agent states, Interaction Server also resets the timeout when it receives RequestGetWorkbinContent, RequestFindInteractions, or RequestTakeSnapshot from a client.
Also, the valid range for the option login-session-timeout has been extended to include 0; a value of 0 disables the agent login session timeout.
- This release is accompanied by the new component Cluster Manager Plug-in for GAX, a user interface that you can use to configure Interaction Server and Interaction Server Proxy clusters.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
When there is an issue with the connection to a database or DB Server, Interaction Server keeps all transactions in the queue and executes them after the connection is restored. Previously, some of these transactions were aborted, depending on their stage of execution. (ESR-12127, ESR-12379)
In this release, Interaction Server resets interaction states upon startup or switching to primary mode, regardless of the value of the server_id field. This avoids the following scenario:
- Switchover or shutdown occurs before agents have a chance to restore their state.
- server_id is set to 0.
- As a result, interactions are stuck in state 3. (ESR-12102)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.109.01.