iWD Runtime Node Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Performance of CAPT, CLASSIF and QUEUE aggregation plugins has been improved by removing unnecessary table joins that were previously used in the calculation of the "number of pending overdue tasks" column (TOTAL_OVERDUE_TASK_COUNT). (IWD-9554)
- CAPT and QUEUE aggregation plugin logic has been enhanced to make segmentation/aggregation using just one fifth of the BUSINESS_VALUE and PRIORITY dimensions' FK values without affecting current reports. This reduces both iWD Data Mart storage usage and ETL calculation time. (IWD-9463)
- The iWD Data Mart database schema has been changed. Please follow the detailed migration information in the migration section of the Deployment Guide.
- Aggregate Intraday tables (I_TASK_<SUBJ>_FACT_15MIN) have been removed from the iWD Data Mart schema. From now on the Aggregate Intraday job directly populates H_TASK_<SUBJ>_FACT_15MIN tables. There is no need to move data from Aggregate Intraday to Aggregate Historical tables any more.
- Aggregate Historical tables (H_TASK_<SUBJ>_FACT_15MIN) now contain the data for every aggregated 15-minute interval, which expedites data fetching for reporting purposes.
- Population of H_TASK_<SUBJ>_FACT_DAY table is now triggered by the fact that the corresponding H_TASK_<SUBJ>_FACT_15MIN table contains a full set of 15-minute intervals for that particular day.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
An issue that prevented mapping of custom task attributes configured with the use of uppercase characters to the iWD Data Mart table columns has been fixed. From now on, the custom attribute name can contain both lowercase and uppercase characters. (IWD-9535)
The Capture_id column size has been extended from 64 to 256 characters in the following iWD Data Mart tables:
Please follow the detailed migration information in the migration section of the Deployment Guide.