Genesys Data Processing Server 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Genesys Data Processing Server. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Genesys Web Engagement page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.1.x releases of Genesys Data Processing Server, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
- Pulse 8.5.102.xx is no longer supported.
Discontinued as of: 8.5.000.29.
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of Genesys Data Processing Server, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Genesys Data Processing Server, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from:
- The Genesys Web Engagement Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Genesys Data Processing Server for releases of GDPS up to and including 8.5.000.36.
- The Genesys Data Processing Server Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Genesys Data Processing Server for Universal Contact Server 9.1.x for UCS-specific releases of GDPS from GDPS release 8.5.000.41 onwards.
- The Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about product support for operating systems.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.