Voice Platform Reporting Server 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of Voice Platform Reporting Server. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Genesys Voice Platform page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of Voice Platform Reporting Server, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
|Discontinued as of||Date: June 06, 2021||Release: 9.0.048.35|
- Windows Server 2008
|Discontinued as of||Date: December 16, 2019||Release: 9.0.028.54|
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
|Discontinued as of||Date: October 11, 2018||Release: 9.0.013.36|
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of Voice Platform Reporting Server, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Voice Platform Reporting Server, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Genesys Voice Platform page.
- The Voice Platform Reporting Server Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Voice Platform Reporting Server.
- The Genesys Voice Platform page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Genesys Voice Platform components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.