Genesys Skills Management Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
Genesys Performance DNA
- Performance DNA now verifies the number of active users of the application in a Tenant against the number of users allowed in the license for that Tenant. For the week following the license violation, a warning message displays to the Tenant Administrator. If the violation continues beyond that, users will be prevented from logging into the application. This license check is not applied to customers who have Genesys Training Manager only because they have a different licensing model.
- The Data Uploader application now uploads the OrgData files generated by the PureConnect Data Extractor application from PureConnect.
- The PureConnect Data Extractor application is updated to offer improved security.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Performance DNA
The Performance DNA config file is corrected now to support the Secure Token Service (STS) and the users can login now securely.
My Development menu is no longer locked for a subordinate user in case of Combined Feedback Assessments assigned to Groups. Previously, My Development menu was locked to a subordinate user if his/her Manager had already launched the assessment but did not complete it.
Assessments are now launched correctly in Moodle during the user's first login.
OrgData import no longer validates the imported users by applying case sensitive checks. Previously, OrgData import validated users by applying a case sensitive check which considered the same user names in different alphabetical cases as unique names.
Assessments exported from Performance DNA and imported into Moodle through AICC package now launches correctly in Moodle. Previously, such imported assessments did not open in Moodle.
Genesys Training Manager
Users can now change or remove Exchange calendar entries against Exchange 2010 from Genesys Training Manager.
Booking Requests submitted through Genesys Training Manager Portal are now booked with correct dates regardless of time zone variations.
Genesys Training Manager's Billing sub-menu is now visible always in Performance DNA. Previously, Billing sub-menu disappeared on changing sub-menus in the System menu.
Training or Meeting Sessions are now published correctly in WFM regardless of the display time zone. Previously, Trainings or Meetings were not published if there is a discrepancy between the display time zone and the time zone in which the request was created.
- For improved security, Performance DNA now supports HTTP Strict-Transport-Security (HSTS) from version 9.0.105 and above. To use this feature, you must install the URL Rewrite module on IIS if you are deploying Performance DNA version 9.0.105 and above.
- Ensure that the correct version of the URL Rewrite module is installed as there are different installers for different Windows Server versions.