Genesys Cloud API Driver for Twitter Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Inbound media attachments in Twitter direct messages and public Tweets are now saved in the Universal Contact Server (UCS) database. (SMD-5907, SMD-5906) ImportantConfigure the Twitter driver Configuration Options ucs-in-use to true and fetch-image to true to view the images and other media attachments successfully on WDE.
This release contains no resolved issues.
- The current release of Cloud API Driver for Twitter (9.0.006.07) is compatible only with Social Media Plugin for WDE release 9.0.006.21 or higher and DMS release 9.0.002.06 or higher.
- If you plan to upgrade both Cloud API Driver for Twitter and Social Media Plugin for WDE, ensure the following upgrade order:
- Upgrade Social Media Plugin for WDE on all agent workstations.
- Upgrade Cloud API Driver for Twitter in DMS.
This page was last edited on September 18, 2020, at 13:56.