Genesys Rules System Rules Authoring Tool Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
- Rule Authoring REST API—In this release, API functions to manage Rule Packages, Rules, Business Calendars, Snapshots and Deployment are provided. Applications or custom user interfaces (which can run in parallel to or instead of the Genesys Rules Authoring Tool web application) can use this API to perform rule authoring and deployment. Please read the GRS REST API reference document for full information.
- GRE Clustering Improvements—Several improvements have been implemented in the way GRE clusters are created and configured, in order to enable partial deployments and auto-synchronization of rules packages across a cluster. See New in Release 8.5.2.
- Enable/Disable Business Calendars in GWE—Genesys Web Engagement (GWE) did not originally support Business Calendars in its Complex Event Processing (CEP) engine. In GRAT, this feature was disabled for GWE rules. However, to support Business Calendars for CEP in a future GWE release, a new configuration option—enable-cep-calendars—has been implemented to enable users to enable or disable this feature. The default value is false.(disabled). See New in Release 8.5.2
- GRS 8.5.2 supports the Safari 8.x browser.
- If a user attempts to log out with rules that have not yet been saved, they are now warned, and shown additional detail about which rule packages and rules have not been saved. Previously, no warnings or prompts were shown.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
An issue with Test Scenarios showing an incorrect rule execution result when using the Date parameter type has been resolved. (GRS-2695)
An XML injection issue, which could lead to a potential security exposure, has been fixed in this version of GRAT. In addition, the configuration options of any applications connected to GRAT will no longer be logged as they could contain sensitive information. (GRS-2665)
An error in the configuration sequence for creating a connection to Configuration Server has been corrected. (GRS-2655)
When a user edits a locked rule, the lock/unlock and save/unsave statuses are now correctly displayed. (GRS-2647)
A problem with incomplete saving of Test Scenario data has been corrected. Previously, only Name, Phase and Time zone were saved. Now all other data fields are also correctly saved. (GRS-2584)
No special procedure is required to for a simple upgrade to release 126.96.36.199. However, to take advantage of clustering auto-synchronization features in this release, please refer to migration information in the Deployment Guide.