Known Issues and Recommendations
Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM Communication Server
The Known Issues and Recommendations section is a cumulative list for all 8.5.x releases of Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM Communication Server. This section provides the latest information on known issues and recommendations associated with this product. It includes information on when individual items were found and, if applicable, corrected. The Resolved Issues section for each release describes the corrections and may list additional issues that were corrected without first being documented as Known Issues.
See also Internationalization Issues.
If Genesys Communication Driver is installed on Windows Server 2012 and Genesys Communication Server is installed on Linux, the secured communication between them supports a maximum TLS 1.1 level of secured protocol. One possible way to configure Windows to support this deployment is to disable TLS 1.2 for Client connections. For more details, contact Microsoft Corporation.
An agent session can become inactive if all of the following conditions occur in the same scenario:
- The service-duplicate-overwrite option value in the open-media-driver configuration option section is set to
- The agent has to log in to Siebel again due to a browser crash.
- The overwritten (deprecated) agent session is removed (for any reason) in GenCommServer, but not removed in Siebel.
|ID: ER# 282863901||Found In: 8.0.0001.18||Fixed In:|
The Adapter supports the scheduling and rescheduling records functionality for Push Preview Outbound campaigns, in the following scenarios:
- Outbound records are scheduled or rescheduled in Campaign mode.
- Outbound records are scheduled or rescheduled in Personal Callback mode and the value of Outbound Contact Server's (OCS) direct-personal-callback option is set to
When the outbound records are scheduled or rescheduled in Personal Callback mode and Outbound Contact Server’s direct-personal-callback option is set to
true, the records are not delivered to agents when they are processed by OCS.
|ID: ER# 320956650||Found In: 8.0.000.13||Fixed In:|
Information in this section is included for international customers. Release numbers in the Found In and Fixed In fields refer to the English (US) release of Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM Communication Server unless otherwise noted in the issue description.
There are no internationalization issues for this product.