Gplus Communication Server for Siebel CRM Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Siebel CRM IP 2017, IP 2018 and IP 2019. Use the content from the IP2017 folder for the deployment on the mentioned Siebel versions. (GPSBL-5428)
- On 12/16/21, Genesys confirms support for IP 2020 and IP 2021.
- On 11/07/22, Genesys confirms support for IP 2022 and IP 2023.
- Selective protection of sensitive data is improved with the ability to hide T-Library data like DTMF (for example, digits) in Logs. (GPSBL-5433)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the Gplus Adapter for Siebel CRM page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information. (GPSBL-5487, GPSBL-5551)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- The following operating systems are no longer supported:
- All AIX versions
- All Solaris versions
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Windows Server 2008
- See also the Discontinued Support section for discontinued operating systems starting with this release.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.05.
This page was last edited on November 7, 2022, at 13:17.