Predictive Routing - Agent State Connector Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|12/21/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- AI Core Services (AICS) now requires HTTPS communication by default. Note that this change also requires you to adjust your configuration for Agent State Connector and the URS instance implementing the URS Strategy Subroutines component. For instructions, contact your Genesys representative. (PRR-1940)
- If the ASC configuration contains non-empty values for the new filter-by-skills and/or filter-by-groups configuration options, ASC subscribes to Stat Server for agent statistics only for the agents included in the specified Agent Groups or those satisfying the configured skill expression. If both options are configured, the agents are subscribed for statistics if they either satisfy the skill expression specified in the filter-by-skills option or are included in one of the Agent Groups specified in the filter-by-groups option.
- This functionality enables you to limit the number of agents monitored by GPR or to use GPR in environments where multiple Stat Servers are deployed to monitor different groups of agents.
- These options are configured in the [default] section in the ASC Application object. They take effect on restart of ASC.
- The & (ampersand) and | (pipe) operators are not supported in skill expressions used as the value of the filter-by-skills option. The skill expression must include only a single valid skill name. (PRR-3775)
- Agent State Connector (ASC) now supports email interactions, as well as voice.
- Note: As of this release, email is supported on ASC only. End-to-end support for email in Predictive Routing is forthcoming.
- To monitor agent login status on the new email channel, perform the following steps:
- Set the value for the Agent State Connector ss-custom-statistic-name configuration option to CurrentTargetState.
- Configure Stat Server to include the following statistic. This procedure is explained in Create a Custom Stat Server Statistic in the Genesys Predictive Routing Deployment and Operations Guide.
- If an agent is logged into the email channel, the Agent Profile submitted to AI Core Services includes the loginStatusEmail field, with the value set to 1. In addition, the routableEmail field indicates whether the agent is ready to accept interactions on the email channel (value = 1) or not (value = 0). If the agent is logged out of the email channel, both the loginStatusEmail and routableEmail fields have the value 0. (PRR-3608)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.014.01.
This page was last edited on May 30, 2019, at 15:32.