|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Mobile Services Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating environment items. See the Genesys Mobile Services page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- OpenJDK 8
- CentOS Linux 7
- Support for HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).
- GMS no longer supports embedded Cassandra. Refer to the Upgrade Notes to migrate from embedded Cassandra to external Cassandra.
- In Context Services, the Composite Service Start query now supports the auto-closed and auto-complete features.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The UserOriginated scenario now correctly works with an Orchestration Server cluster. (GMS-6991)
The _CB_EWT_WHEN_READY_TO_START_LAST_MEDIA_IXN KVP is now correctly saved in the Database. (GMS-7065)
GMS no longer supports embedded Cassandra. To migrate from embedded Cassandra to external Cassandra, proceed as follows:
- Deploy a new GMS Cluster and new GMS nodes which use external Cassandra.
- Reroute requests to the new GMS cluster.
- Wait for in-progress customer operations to finish in the embedded Cassandra.
- Stop the GMS node which uses embedded Cassandra.