Genesys Mobile Services Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the following operating environment items. See the Genesys Mobile Services page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- OpenJDK 8
- CentOS Linux 7
- Support for HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS).
- GMS no longer supports embedded Cassandra. Refer to the Upgrade Notes to migrate from embedded Cassandra to external Cassandra.
- In Context Services, the Composite Service Start query now supports the auto-closed and auto-complete features.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The UserOriginated scenario now correctly works with an Orchestration Server cluster. (GMS-6991)
The _CB_EWT_WHEN_READY_TO_START_LAST_MEDIA_IXN KVP is now correctly saved in the Database. (GMS-7065)
GMS no longer supports embedded Cassandra. To migrate from embedded Cassandra to external Cassandra, proceed as follows:
- Deploy a new GMS Cluster and new GMS nodes which use external Cassandra.
- Reroute requests to the new GMS cluster.
- Wait for in-progress customer operations to finish in the embedded Cassandra.
- Stop the GMS node which uses embedded Cassandra.