Genesys Knowledge Center Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Federated Search: When customers and agents execute a search, the system now searches across all knowledge bases. Customers and agents are no longer required to execute the same search multiple times for different knowledge bases.
- Channel-specific content: When searching you can now look for content that is specific to a channel (for example, chat or e-mail).
- Feedback comments: Authors can review comments to content provided by customers and agents.
- 5-star ratings: When viewing content, customers and agents can now provide feedback on that content using a 5-star rating.
- Health monitoring: The server exposes a set of key performance metrics which help to monitor the health of the solution.
- My Documents: Agents now have the ability to view the documents that they have authored.
- Favorites: Agents now have the option to Favorite the content that they use frequently.
- Reporting improvements:
- New dashboard to analyze the knowledge loaded into the server has been added.
- New metrics based on 5-star ratings and content usage (client, channel) have been added to existing dashboard.
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.200.08.
This page was last modified on March 11, 2016, at 14:43.