Genesys Knowledge Center CMS Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Content Management System (CMS) support for authoring of content in any language that is UTF-8 compliant
- Rich text editing capabilities available for content authoring in CMS
- Role-Based Access Control: When you add qualifying skills to a knowledge base, only agents with those skills may access that knowledge base.
- Ability to:
- setup regular, automatic synchronizations of changed and approved content from CMS to Knowledge Center Server
- automatically create knowledge base definitions in Knowledge Center Server from CMS
- view feedback comments
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The Windows service is not automatically installed during the installation of the Windows IP. To install the Windows service, start
server.bat with these parameters:
server.bat install. (GK-1264)
The GKC logging configuration options are absent from the application template after installation. To add these options manually, follow the instructions in the GKC Deployment Guide. (GK-647)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 22.214.171.124.