Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- A new configuration option, populate-sip-im-facts, is added to the [gim-etl-populate] section to control the transformation of SIP IM (SIP Chat) data. This option controls the transformation of both interaction data and agent activity data.
The default value of this option is false, indicating that SIP IM data will not be transformed by Genesys Info Mart.
- Support is added for Linux Community Enterprise Operating System (CentOS) 7. See the Supported Operating Environment: Genesys Info Mart page for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
The transformation job now creates a record in the MEDIATION_SEGMENT_FACT table for an interaction queue that has the same parent party as the workbin from which the interaction was placed into the queue. Previously in such scenarios, a record was not created. (GIM-10442)
Genesys Info Mart no longer discards interactions because of an UnsupportedOperationException in scenarios where a Genesys Designer application is used in the call flow, and multiple two-step transfers or conferences later occur. (Support for Genesys Designer is available in certain Genesys Cloud implementations.) (GIM-10430)
The after-call work (ACW) duration that appears in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT (IRF) and INTERACTION_RESOURCE_STATE_FACT (IRSF) tables is now correct in scenarios where an agent was logged in to multiple queues, entered the ACW state, and then logged out of the session (thereby ending the ACW state). Previously in such scenarios, an additional second was sometimes added to the ACW duration in the IRF and IRSF tables, while the SM_RES_STATE_FACT reported the correct duration for the ACW state. (GIM-10429)
In scenarios where the extraction job fails and the transformation job subsequently fails, Genesys Info Mart now starts both jobs in the next ETL cycle. Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart started only the transformation job in the next ETL cycle. (GIM-10419)
For multi-site scenarios in which interactions are routed back to a switch where they previously resided and the T-Server reuses the original CallUUID, Genesys Info Mart merge now sets a value for the ROOTIRID column in GIDB_G_IR_V and GIDB_G_CALL_V records based on the first call in the call flow. Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart selected a value for the ROOTIRID without considering time. (GIM-10366)
The transformation job now correctly records a technical result of Completed in the INTERACTION_RESOURCE_FACT table in scenarios where the option populate-workbin-as-hold = true, and an agent pulls email from the agent workbin and marks it as Completed. Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job recorded a technical result of None. (GIM-10344)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
- To enable all of the functionality provided in this release, Genesys Info Mart requires Interaction Concentrator (ICON) release 8.1.500.04 or higher. At a minimum, Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 requires Interaction Concentrator 126.96.36.199. For additional recommendations, see ICON Recommendations in the Known Issues and Recommendations section.
- Genesys recommends that you manage jobs using Genesys Info Mart Manager, but if you continue to use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console, Genesys recommends that you use Genesys Info Mart Administration Console release 8.1.3 or higher.
- Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.5 requires Genesys Info Mart release 8.5.002 or later. Genesys Info Mart release 8.5 is compatible with Genesys Info Mart Manager release 8.1.4 and higher.