|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Info Mart Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This version was first released as a Hot Fix on 06/01/2015.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Info Mart now correctly populates IRF CUSTOMER_* metrics in certain scenarios where:
- An inbound call arrives at a switch and is then routed cross-site.
- The call is later routed back to the switch where it previously resided, and the T-Server reuses the original CallUUID.
- The call is eventually routed cross-site to an agent.
Previously in such scenarios, the CUSTOMER_* metrics for the agent IRF may not have reflected the full duration of the time that the customer was connected to the agent. (GIM-9916)
In scenarios where an agent completes an interaction in one ETL cycle, and the associated OutboundReply is sent (interaction terminated) in a later ETL cycle, the transformation job now correctly populates the TENANT_KEY field in user data dimension tables.
Previously in such scenarios, the transformation job might have populated the TENANT_KEY field with an incorrect value (0 or -1). (GIM-9915)
In environments with very large Configuration Databases, Genesys Info Mart no longer fails to read the configuration because of an overloaded invoker queue. Previously in such scenarios, Genesys Info Mart may have stopped loading configuration data, with the following error:
log message com.genesyslab.PCT.invoker.default Invoker is overloaded!
Genesys Info Mart now correctly transforms data from the GIDB_G_PARTY_MM table when values in ENDPOINTDN exceed 50 characters.
Previously in such scenarios, the job step CORE_MM failed with the following exception:
- ORACLE: DBError=DATA_EXCEPTION_VALUE_TOO_LARGE_FOR_COLUMN; Update counts=; ORA-12899: value too large for column "GIM"."TMP_ACTIVE_CALL"."LP_ENDPOINTDN" (actual: 51, maximum: 50)
- MSSQL: SQLSTATE=22001; error code=8152; DBError=DATA_EXCEPTION_VALUE_TOO_LARGE_FOR_COLUMN; SQLException for SQL [INSERT INTO dbo.TMP_ACTIVE_CALL
- Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.