Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Task Routing reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Genesys Task Routing (GTR), including two new dashboards:
- Task Volume Dashboard
- Agent Task Dashboard
- Co-browse reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Co-browse sessions, including more than twenty new metrics, and two new reports:
- Co-browse Detail Report
- Co-browse Summary Report
- Reports in the Co-browse folder are on supported for Genesys Engage cloud deployments only.
- Enhanced Queues reporting — A new report, Speed of Accept (Seconds), is added. This is similar to the existing Speed of Accept (Hours) report, but is more appropriate for media types for which contact center responses are expected to be fast, such as voice and chat.
- Localization Support — GCXI now supports displaying the reports and user interface in several languages in addition to US English. See Supported Languages.
- The Interaction Flow Report now provides two new prompts: Target Agent and Target Queue.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Data is no longer double-counted in reports in scenarios where agents or queues are members of more than one group, and access restrictions are configured for all groups of which the agent or queue is the member. (GCXI-1509)
Refer to the Deployment Procedure for this release to deploy the installation package within your environment.
The following languages are supported by this release:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- French (Canada)
- French (France)
- German (Germany)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Latin America/Mexico)