Genesys Co-browse Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- The Co-browse Workspace Desktop Edition (WDE) plug-in now uses an embedded Chromium browser instead of Internet Explorer to render the co-browsed page. This improves performance and security of the WDE plug-in. (CB-5917)
- The Co-browse WDE plug-in can now handle more than two parallel Co-browse sessions. (CB-5998)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
If an agent manually enters the Co-browse Session ID and then rapidly clicks the Join button twice, the Co-browse WDE plug-in will now join the Co-browse session. Previously, the session would not join, and the error Session is invalid or expired would display. (CB-6021)
Workspace Desktop Edition (WDE) no longer terminates an ongoing Co-browse session in the following scenario:
- The [cobrowse] agentSessionsLimit option is set to 1.
- The agent has more than one active chat interaction.
- One of the chat interactions has an ongoing Co-browse session.
- The customer starts a Co-browse session in another chat interaction.
The Co-browse WDE plug-in no longer causes WDE to occasionally shut down unexpectedly if Co-browse load balancing is misconfigured. (CB-5943)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.002.40.