Known Issues and Recommendations
Genesys Co-browse Server
The Known Issues and Recommendations section is a cumulative list for all 9.0.x releases of Genesys Co-browse Server. This section provides the latest information on known issues and recommendations associated with this product. It includes information on when individual items were found and, if applicable, corrected. The Resolved Issues section for each release describes the corrections and may list additional issues that were corrected without first being documented as Known Issues.
See also Internationalization Issues.
The following are known issues for the scrolling synchronization mechanism (cobrowse.useByElementScrolling = true):
- Only vertical scrolling is supported (horizontal scrolling is not supported).
- The scrolling synchronization might not behave properly on multi-column layouts or layouts that have sticky (fixed position) menus.
|ID: CB-7230||Found In: 9.0.005.24||Fixed In:|
Static resources behind authentication do not work in release 9.0.002.49.
|ID: CB-7056||Found In: 9.0.002.49||Fixed In:|
The following are known issues for static resources behind authentication:
- Resources from the style attributes are currently not supported. For example, for <div style="background-image:url(image.png)">, if the image.png is behind authentication, the agent won't see it.
- Images are only supported through the <img> tag or if they're referenced in CSS (<source> tags are not supported).
- If a resource for caching is received from a third-party domain, the CORS headers must be correctly set, since the Genesys Co-browse script on the master-side needs to access its content.
- pseudoHover for cached files is not supported. Hover effects can work improperly for elements whose styles are described in cached CSS files or style tags.
- Resources added or updated after a co-browse session has started are not cached and are taken by the slave-side via direct link to the resource or proxied through the Co-browse Server.
|ID: CB-5759||Found In: 9.0.005.00||Fixed In:|
Information in this section is included for international customers. Release numbers in the Found In and Fixed In fields refer to the English (US) release of Genesys Co-browse Server unless otherwise noted in the issue description.
There are no internationalization issues for this product.