Genesys Co-browse Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Co-browse now supports Windows Server 2016.
- Co-browse now supports Citrix XenDesktop v7.6 and Citrix XenApp v7.8.
- Co-browse now has improved logging in case of Cassandra connection issues.
- Co-browse Server now adds a Date header to its REST API responses in accordance with RFC 2616.
- The Session ID is now displayed in a format that is easier to read, minimizing errors when the end-user must read it to an agent over a voice connection.
- The CORS policy is now stricter. By default, the allowed origins are left empty and are no longer set to “all origins allowed (“*”)“. You must configure the allowed origins during deployment:
- [cross-origin] allowedOrigins
- [http-proxy] allowedExternalDomains
- Co-browse Server no longer starts if you haven't specified a value for the mandatory [cluster] url configuration option.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
This release includes important security updates. (CB-4834)
The maxOfflineDuration and disableWebSockets configuration options must now be set from the cobrowse section in the instrumentation (for example, _genesys.cobrowse.maxOfflineDuration). Setting these options from outside of this section is now deprecated (for example, do not set _genesys.maxOfflineDuration). (CB-4990)
We highly recommend that you configure your infrastructure to enable WebSockets support, as it provides smoother user experience and reduces the load on the clients, the infrastructure, and the Co-browse Server. (CB-4900)
The History REST API is now deprecated and will be discontinued in a future release. (CB-4833)
Co-browse dependencies have been updated to improve performance and address potential issues. (CB-4821)
Co-browse now has improved stability on the pages that contain iframes when an agent is using Workspace Desktop Edition or Workspace Web Edition via Internet Explorer. (CB-4721)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.07.