Genesys Administrator Extension 8.5.x Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Genesys Administrator Extension no longer overwrites the value of the existing Employee ID field with the Agent's Username when the Agent is being edited using the Agent menu. The new System Preference Hide Employee ID provides the following capability:
- If Hide Employee ID is checked:
- The Employee ID field is not available in the Agent Detail view.
- When a new Agent is being created, the Agent's Username is assigned to Employee ID.
- When an existing Agent is being edited, the Agent's original Employee ID is preserved, regardless of a change in the Username. To change the original Employee ID, use the Person view in Configuration Manager, or uncheck the Hide Employee ID in System Preferences.
- If Hide Employee ID is not checked:
- When you create an Agent, the Employee ID field is mandatory, so you must enter a value in this field.
- When you update an Agent, the Agent's Employee ID is saved as the value specified in the Employee ID field.
Previously, the Employee ID was always set to be the same as the Username, and sometimes overwrote existing values if the Agent was editing using the Agent menu.
Genesys Administrator now imports UTF-8 encoded data properly, preserving the encoded data in UTF-8 format. Previously, all UTF-8 characters were converted to dual question mark characters (??).
In the Host Properties view of some non-English translations, the items in the legend no longer overlap. Previously in those translations, the items overlapped and were unreadable. (GAX-7853)
Genesys Administrator Extension now allows a user without WRITE permission for Personalities to delete Audio Resources if the user has WRITE permission for Audio Resources. Previously, any user without WRITE permission for Personalities was unable to delete Audio Resources, and Access Denied was written to the GAX logs. (GAX-7692)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.000.73.
See Translation Support.