Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition 9.1.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.1.x releases of Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|9.1.007.07||05/25/21||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
|9.1.006.17||12/18/20||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
|9.1.000.03||03/27/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X|
This Release Note lists the supported operating systems for each release at a high level. For more detailed information about the supported versions for each operating system, see the Messaging Apps/Social Engagement page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 9.0.x releases of Apple Business Chat Plug-in for Workspace Desktop, see the 9.0 Release Note (Cumulative).
- Windows Server 2012.
- Windows 8.
Discontinued as of: 9.1.007.07
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.1.x releases of Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Messaging Applications product page.
- The Apple Business Chat Guide provides details about using Workspace Desktop Edition to receive and handle interactions coming from the Apple Business Chat channel of Genesys Messaging Applications.
- The WhatsApp Guide provides details about installing and configuring Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition.
- eServices Options Reference provides a reference listing of Genesys Hub Plug-in for Workspace Desktop Edition configuration options.
- The Messaging Apps/Social Engagement page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Messaging Applications components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.