Genesys Driver for use with Genesys Hub Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/27/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This is the initial release of Genesys Driver for use with Genesys Hub, a component of Genesys Messaging Apps.
This release contains the following new features:
- Support for WhatsApp Highly Structured Messages (also known as Notifications). (MSGA-1757)
- Support for chat bots (text only). (MSGA-1393)
- Support for new outbound chat sessions that are initiated by agents. (MSGA-1391)
- Support for inbound and outbound text, emojis, and images (JPG/JPEG and PNG formats). (MSGA-1386)
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported operating systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.1.000.02.