Classification Server 9.0.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.0.x releases of Classification Server. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of Classification Server, see the 8.5 Release Note (Cumulative).
There are no discontinued items for this product.
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.0.x releases of Classification Server, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Classification Server, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the eServices Digital Administration product page.
- eServices Deployment Guide describes deployment procedures for all eServices components. It also contains a high-level description of the eServices system, its architecture, and a list of new features in the current release.
- eServices Administrator's Guide presents recommendations for monitoring and adjusting your eServices configuration, plus detailed explanations of procedures to use for selected special purposes.
- eServices Options Reference provides a reference listing of Classification Server configuration options.
- The eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Classification Server components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.