Billing Data Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- BDS now checks to ensure that metrics are used only in appropriate modes, and logs error messages for both of the following scenarios:
- A user attempts to enable a metric that cannot be used in the current mode. For example when a metric that is intended for extended usage measuring is being enabled in subscription mode.
- The transformation job attempts to transform a metric that cannot be used in the current mode. (CBILL-3635)
- A new configuration option, check_gim_data_availability, in the gvars.py file controls whether BDS checks for available data in the Genesys Info Mart database before processing. The default value is False; to enable checking, change the value to True. Previously, BDS always queried Info Mart's database control tables, however, this sometimes produced false negative results in scenarios where there was no new activity, but Info Mart processing was moving ahead without delays. (CBILL-3632)
- A new metric, Genesys SIP Interaction, counts the number of agents with voice sessions registered on switches of type 72 (SIP Switch or SIP Cluster), and who handle interactions during the reporting period. For more information, see Genesys SIP Interaction. (CBILL-3565)
- The scope of the metric Genesys CIM Premise Users has changed to global. This means that BDS now produces one file for each tenant for a given metric, regardless of how many regions are defined for the tenant. (CBILL-3533)
- BDS now performs filtering to exclude non-agent login sessions — such as sessions of IVR ports configured as agents — in the following metrics:
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.43.
This page was last edited on May 22, 2020, at 04:32.