Billing Data Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- General Datasets template enhancements — Two new fields are introduced:
- version — shows the version of the template creation, or last update. Default value: 9.0.000.28.
- scope — indicates the scope of the dataset (global | location | region), where:
- global — a single dataset is extracted for the day.
- location — a separate dataset is extracted for each location that is defined for the tenant.
- region — a separate dataset is extracted for each region that is defined for the tenant.
- Genesys SMS metric enhancement — The seats_sms metric now tracks whether sessions include any interactions in which the corresponding media type was handled by an agent who was logged into the sms or smssession channel, and the metric count includes only those sessions where at least one such interaction was handled. (CBILL-2924)
- Configuration enhancements — During startup, BDS now checks for the the configuration file specified in gvars.pym. If the configuration file does not exist, BDS now automatically creates it as brs/config.json. (CBILL-2980)
- GIR Elastic Search enhancements — BDS now supports extracting data from GIR Elastic Search v3 index schemas. (CBILL-2778)
- Improved Peak Usage reporting — In metrics that show peak usage, the column _StartTime_ in the output CSV file is now populated with the actual peak time value. If the peak usage is null, the column is populated with the last second of the reported day, as it was in all scenarios for previous releases. (CBILL-2863)
- GIR metric enhancements — If there is no requirement to break down data based on business unit, BDS now generates GIR metrics (Active Call Recording, Screen Recording, and Quality Management) even when Genesys Info Mart datasets are not available. As a result, test datasets (test_voice_interactions) are no longer required, and are removed from the these metrics. (CBILL-2753)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In premise deployments, the BDS extraction process no longer updates test agents from the Configuration Server. Previously, in deployments where no test agents were configured, BDS produced an error during extraction, similar to the following:
2019-10-11 08:56:42,001 ERROR 139819394664256 | brs.extract.extract.extract - <date=2016-09-29;tenant_id=550;tenant=ExtractGIMTenant550> GIM extract error: gim filter "TEST-AGENTS-DBIDS" is empty
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.0.000.29.
This page was last edited on October 28, 2019, at 17:07.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!