Universal Contact Server 9.1.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 9.1.x releases of Universal Contact Server. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
Available Releases[+] Note about release order
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|9.1.001.02||12/28/18||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This Release Note lists the supported operating systems for each release at a high level. For more detailed information about the supported versions for each operating system, see the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.5.x releases of Universal Contact Server, see the 8.5.x Release Note (Cumulative).
Discontinued Support[+] Note about discontinued items
- Java 1.7 from release 9.1.000.08.
- Windows Server 2008 from release 9.1.000.08
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 9.1.x releases of Universal Contact Server, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Universal Contact Server, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the UCS page.
- The Universal Contact Server Deployment Guide provides details about installing and configuring Universal Contact Server.
- The Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about product support for operating systems.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.