|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Universal Contact Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
|03/13/19||General||Under Shipping Control||X||X|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for the Swagger API definition. This can be located on <ucsHost:httpPort>/openapi.json. UCS also bundles the Swagger UI on <ucsHost:httpPort>/swagger-ui/index.html. If a base URL is configured it must be used to reach resources as follows: <ucsHost:httpPort/baseUrl>/openapi.json and <ucsHost:httpPort/baseUrl>/swagger-ui/index.html. (UCS-5801)
- The Context Service API is now available at the base URL /genesys/1/cs/. This value is configurable in the option [http]/cs-base-url. (UCS-5732) MORE DETAILS
- Support for UCS RESTful API version 2. (UCS-5182)
- Support for interaction export through the Flexible Data Extraction feature. (UCS-5680, UCS-5681) MORE DETAILS
- Support for the following operating systems. See the eServices page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
- CentOS 7.x (UCS-5715)
- Oracle Linux 7.x with Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) v4 (UCS-5714)
- Windows Server 2016 (UCS-4921)
- Support for Datastax Distribution of Apache Cassandra (DDAC) 5.1.14 as well as Cassandra 3.11.x. Note that prior versions of DDAC will not work and Datastax released version 5.1.14 to support UCS 9.1. See DDAC documentation for more details. (UCS-5672)
- Support for Elasticsearch 6.8. (UCS-5856)
This release contains the following resolved issues:
UCS is now able to connect to Cassandra clusters when using a port other than the standard CQL port 9042. In such a configuration the native port must be updated to this non-standard value in all the RAP applications that UCS uses to connect to Cassandra. (UCS-5749)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 9.1.002.03.