Workforce Management Configuration Utility 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Workforce Management Configuration Utility. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The operating systems available for use with each component release are listed in the table at a high level only. For more detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations, see the Workforce Management page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
For information about 8.1.x releases of Workforce Management Configuration Utility, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
[+] Note about discontinued items
- Workforce Management Configuration Utility.
|Discontinued as of||Date: 03/15||Release: 8.5.100.00|
You can find a cumulative list of the Known Issues and Recommendations for all 8.5.x releases of Workforce Management Configuration Utility, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
For additional information about Workforce Management, see the following documentation:
- The documentation related to this software is available from the Workforce Management landing page.
- The Workforce Management Administrator's Guide introduces the product, presents its architecture, offers deployment-planning recommendations and considerations, explains how to configure and install the WFM 8.1 components, explains how to start and stop all components, explains how to use the WFM Database Utility, provides troubleshooting suggestions, and includes a list of WFM-specific terms and their definitions.
- The Workforce Management Web for Supervisors Help explains how to use the Supervisors web interface to create forecasts and schedules, make schedule and staffing changes, and to track Agent real-time adherence and contact center performance. WFM Web for Supervisors also contains the WFM reporting functions.
- The Workforce Management Web for Agents Help explains how to use the Agents web interface to check agent schedules, request time off and working hours, adjust other preferences, and make schedule trades with other agents.
- The Workforce Management ETL Database Reference explains how to use the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) schema to enable Genesys Interactive Insights and other third party reporting applications to design and create custom reports, by using Genesys Workforce Management data.
- The Workforce Management page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about the supported operating environments, including requirements, supported versions, and any conditions or limitations for Workforce Management components.
Release Notes for other Genesys components are available here.