Genesys Driver for Use with RSS 8.5.x Release Note
This Release Note applies to all 8.5.x releases of Genesys Driver for Use with RSS. Links in the Available Releases section enable you to access information regarding a specific release.
For information about 8.1.x releases of Genesys Driver for Use with RSS, see the 8.1 Release Note (Cumulative).
Releases are listed by version number rather than in date order. For this reason, a recent release may be listed after earlier releases, if the version number is lower. Except when otherwise noted in the information for a specific release, each release includes all of the features and corrections that were introduced for the applicable operating system at earlier dates, regardless of the version numbering.
This Release Note lists the supported operating systems for each release at a high level. For more detailed information about the supported versions for each operating system, see the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide.
You can find Release Notes for particular releases of Genesys Driver for Use with RSS at the following links:
|Release||Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||HP-UX PA||HP-UX IPF||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
The Discontinued Support section is cumulative. It lists functionality that is no longer supported in this software and the release number of the version in which support was discontinued. This cumulative list is in release-number order with the most recently discontinued features at the top of the list.
Windows 2003 is discontinued as of release 8.5.000.02.
Windows 2008 32-bit is discontinued as of release 8.5.000.02.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 5 32-bit is discontinued as of release 8.5.000.02.
Link to Known Issues
The Known Issues and Recommendations section is a cumulative list for all 8.5.x releases of the product. It includes information on when individual items were found and, if applicable, corrected. The Corrections and Modifications section for each release may list additional issues that were corrected without first being documented as Known Issues.
You can find information about Known Issues and Recommendations that apply to some 8.5 releases of Genesys Driver for Use with RSS, including the issues that are specific to Localized (International) releases, at the following links:
Additional information on Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc. is available on our Customer Care website.
The following documentation also contains information about this software. Please consult the Social Media Solution Guide first.
- The following are accessible directly from the eServices product page on the Genesys Documentation website:
- eServices Social Media Solution Guide describes deployment and use of the Genesys Social Messaging product.
- eServices Deployment Guide describes deployment procedures for all eServices components. It also contains a high-level description of the eServices system, its architecture, and a list of new features in the current release.
- eServices Administrator's Guide presents recommendations for monitoring and adjusting your eServices configuration, plus detailed explanations of procedures to use for selected special purposes.
- eServices Reference Manual provides a reference listing of all configuration options.
- The Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide provides detailed information about product support for operating systems.