Working with the Search Results grid
You can modify the Search Results grid to display a list of interactions with details specific to your inquiry.
From the Search Results grid you can:
- Configure grid columns
- Generate the interactions list
- Change the type of search results grid
- Play an interaction
- Open a segmented interaction
- View search criteria
Configure the grid columns
- At the top right corner of the Search Results grid, click the Select Columns icon .
- Select the columns you want to display and clear those you do not want to display.
- Click the Select Columns icon to close the list. The list closes and the selected columns are displayed.
Generate an interactions list in the Interactions grid
Perform one of the following:
Change the type of search results grid
- Access the Interaction grid.
- Select one of the following from the menu above the Interactions grid (on the left):
- Interactions - A list of all the interactions the meet the search criteria.
- Events - A list of all the events that meet the search criteria.
- Screen Recordings - A list of all the Screen Recording interactions that meet the search criteria.
The following image represents the menu you should open at the top of the list:
Play an interaction from the Search Results grid
- To play an interaction from the Search Results grid click Play on the row associated with the interaction you want to play back.
- If you are trying to play back an audio interaction, the interaction is activated in the Media Player.
- If the interaction is not an audio interaction, the interaction transcript is opened.
Open a segmented interaction
- In the Search Results grid click the plus icon associated with the interaction you want to open. When the interaction row is expanded a list of the interaction's segments is displayed. Each segment is identified with a Play icon .
- To play another segment from the same interaction click its Play icon .
View search criteria
If the Search Results grid was generated in response to a specific search, the upper left corner of the grid contains a summary of the search criteria and settings that were employed during the search.
- Hover over the summary to see details about the search criteria.
If the grid was generated in response to a search for terms, a Related Search list will appear below the search criteria.
If the system determines that one or more of the search terms was misspelled, it will correct the error and indicate the correction in a note below the search criteria.
For additional information, see Create a New Search.