Trending Filter Tooltip Description
The bubble chart that appears after you run the Trending Filter includes a variety of information that enables you to better understand the changes and distribution of terms and phrases within a selected interaction set.
Significant information about a specific term/phrase and additional options are available in the term/phrase tool tip. From the tool tip you can:
- View the chart data numerically.
- Hide the term/phrase from the chart data.
- Add the term/phrase to the Blacklist.
- Create an interaction search.
- Discover the terms/phrases that are related to the selected term/phrase.
- The following image is an example of the Trending chart tooltip. For details about the tool tip refer to the list below.
- Name: The term/phrase for which the specific tooltip appears.
- Trend: Shows the frequency change for the selected term/phrase. The red arrow indicates that the specific term/phrase appears less frequently and the green arrow indicates that it appears more frequently.
- Total Interactions:
- Period 1: Indicates the number of interactions in which the term/phrase appeared, out of the total number of interactions for the specific Period 1 data set.
- Period 2: Indicates the number of interactions in which the term/phrase appeared, out of the total number of interactions for the specific Period 2 data set.
- Search Interactions: Performs a search for all the interactions in which the specific term/phrase appears. The search is performed for interactions that appear in the specified period's data range. For more information about searching for interactions, refer to Create a New Search.
- Hide: Hides the specific term/phrase from the Trending chart view. ImportantThe chart statistics include the hidden term/phrase. Also, refreshing the entire Trending page shows all the hidden terms/phrases.
- Add to Blacklist: Adds the specific term/phrase to the global blacklist for all users, views and languages. For additional information, refer to Manage the Blacklist.