Use the Report widget to display any report saved in your system. You can configure it to display information about a variety of topics.
You can use this configurability to broaden the scope of information in a single dashboard by including more than one Report widget, where each Report widget displays different data.
From the Report widget you can:
Run a report in the Report widget
- Select Dashboard.
- Select the dashboard in which you want to run the report.
- Click Edit.
- From the Select list, chose the report you want to view.
- Click Save. The report appears in the Report widget.
- If the report is too large for the widget change the report version:
- Click the report link in the bottom left corner of the widget. The report is opened in the Reports > Edit Report tab.
- From the Version list select Mini.
- Click Run report.
- Click Save.
- Select Dashboard and the name of the dashboard that contains the report you are changing. The report is re-sized to match the size of the Report widget.
Drill down a Report widget
- Click within the Report widget on the information for which you want to receive additional data. The data may be in the form of additional reports or an interaction list (opened in a separate window). If a different report was accessed, click the Back icon 18px|link= to return to the original report results.
Configure a Report widget
When configuring a Report widget you can change its height, how often it is updated and what report(s) it includes.
- In the upper right corner of the Report widget click Edit. The widget's configurable settings are displayed.
- Change the following settings as required:
- Height: The widget height in pixels.
- Refresh Rate: The rate (in minutes) at which the data in the report is refreshed.
- Report Description: An explanation about the report.
- Select: Select the report to display in the widget.
- Click Save. The widget settings are saved and a link to the specific report is added to the bottom left corner of the widget.
- Click Close in the top right corner of the widget to hide the setting options.
Edit a Report widget
- Select Dashboard.
- Select the dashboard that includes the report whose settings you want to change.
- In the upper right corner of the Report widget, click Edit. The widget's configurable settings are displayed.
- Click the Edit Report icon 23px|link=. The report is opened in the Reports > Edit Report tab in a new and separate window.
Click the name of the report in the bottom left corner of the specific widget. The Reports > Edit Report tab is opened for the specific report in the same window.
- Modify the report settings as necessary.
- Click Save Report Settings or Save report settings as.
- If you selected to edit the report in a new and separate window, click X to close the window.