The Permalink feature enables you to save a network address for a particular item, such as a query or a report. This makes it easy to access the item again. After you select search criteria for a new interaction search, you can generate and save a Permalink to the query. After you copy the Permalink you can paste it into the Address field of your browser. When you press Enter, the search form is opened with all of your search criteria specified. You can save the Permalink on your computer or as a favorite in your browser, or you can send it to other users by email or IM. When you or the recipient want to run the search, you need only open the link in a browser.
In some cases, when you generate a Permalink, you can specify whether it can be accessed by anyone who has the link or only by SpeechMiner users who have permissions in the system for the item. In these cases, if you choose the latter option, users must provide their SpeechMiner username and password in order to access the item. When this option is not available, a SpeechMiner username and password are always required.
Permalinks can be created for a variety of item types, including specific interactions, interaction searches, and reports. When you choose to generate a Permalink for one of these items, a Permalink dialog box opens and displays the Permalink URL.
- Select Explore > Interaction Lists.
- Click the Copy link in the Permalink column for the list whose permalink you want to copy.
- Copy the link:
- When working with Internet Explorer, click Copy & Close.
- When working with Chrome, manually select and copy the link and click Close.
- Paste the link in a text file, the address field of your browser, an email message, and so on, as required.