Forms Manager Grid
The Quality Management - Forms Manager grid contains a list of all the inactive and active forms. From the grid you can quickly see when the form was created, the last time it was modified who created the form and so on.
The Forms Manager grid contains the following information:
- New Form - Used to create a new form.
- Filter by name - Enables you to search for a specific form according to the form's name.
- Delete - Deletes the selected form(s).
- 0 Selected - The number of forms selected in the grid.
- Name - The name of the form.
- Description - The description added to the Description field about the specific form.
- Creator - The name of the user who created the form.
- Created - The date and time the form was created.
- Modified - The date and time the form was changed.
- Status - Indicates if the form is active or inactive.
- - Use to select the columns that appear in the grid.