Export Completed Quality Management Sessions
The Export Completed QM Sessions tool enables you to perform a batch export of QM session data associated with sessions that were completed during a specific date range. The completed QM sessions data is exported in a .zip file that contains a .csv file.
Export completed QM sessions
- Click Tools > Export Completed QM Sessions.
- From the Date Range list select the date range in which the QM sessions were completed.
- Click Export. The following question appears: Do you want to add a score to the exported evaluation session?
ImportantThe completed QM sessions are exported in an evaluation Sessions_username_time.zip file that contains a evaluation Sessions_username_time.csv file. Each row in the .csv file represents one evaluation session. The exported file contains the fields listed under Exported Fields in the Export Completed QM Sessions page.
- Click Yes to add a score to the exported QM sessions or click No to not include the scores. The Export Completed QM Sessions dialog box appears.
ImportantIf your system is configured to encrypt exported interactions, an Export Completed QM Sessions window appears. In this window, you will be instructed to create a password required when you attempt to unzip the exported interactions. If your system is not configured to encrypt exported interactions, the remaining steps in this procedure are not required. Simply click Ok, to complete the process.
- Enter a password of your choice in the Create Password field or, click Generate Password to enable the system to generate a password for you in the Create Password field.
- Click Export to export the completed QM sessions.
- Copy and save the password that appears and click Done. When you try to unzip the file, you will be prompted for this password.
ImportantWindows default zip program does not support encrypted zip files. To unzip the file, you must use a different zip program.