To help ensure that an agent's participation in an interaction coincides with a specific business agenda, SpeechMiner Quality Management evaluators receive a list of evaluation sessions that they must fill out according to a configurable schedule.
A completed evaluation session provides a view into how an agent communicates with consumers. Such evaluation sessions provide consistent and regular feedback that helps surface insightful reports, comments and suggestions that can lead to formal skills training and action plans to improve an agent's performance.
Before you perform an evaluation consider the following:
- An evaluation session can be saved and continued at a later time. Only when you select Complete will the evaluation session end.
- You can export an uncompleted evaluation session. When you export an uncompleted evaluation session, an uncompleted prefix is added to the exported file.
- A Shared Evaluation session creates evaluation sessions that are not assigned to a specific evaluator. Instead, each evaluator associated with the session can select and assign himself/herself a specific session from the available session pool.
- Archived evaluation sessions are removed from the Evaluation Session grid, and will only be visible when you filter to view archived sessions.
- A Calibration Evaluation session is filled out in the same way as a Distributed or Shared evaluation session. But, unlike a Distributed or Shared evaluation a Calibration Evaluation can be used as part of a report that compares the performance of two or more evaluators.
- When performing an evaluation, you have the option of enabling the evaluator to see their evaluation score when the evaluation session is completed.
- To complete an evaluation session, you must answer all the required questions in all the forms associated with the specific evaluation session.
- An evaluation session score is visible throughout the evaluation session.