Edit a Report
After a report is created you can change its properties.
Edit an existing report
- Select Explore > Saved Reports. The Saved Reports tab is opened.
- Click the Edit icon . The Edit Report tab is opened.
- Configure the report as necessary using the available parameters at the top of the screen and under Interactions Filter on the left side of the screen. For additional information about each parameter, refer to Report Parameters.
- Click Save to save your changes to the existing report. If you are creating a report based on a saved report, click Save As
- Click Run Report. The report appears at the bottom of the screen under that report parameters.
ImportantNot all templates include an Interaction filter on the left side of the screen.
This page was last modified on January 15, 2019, at 07:59.