Analyze Report Data
Report templates that include the Agents Data Set filter can be configured to analyze data for the current user or work group, rather than a specific user or work group.
When the report runs, the data set used changes depending on which user runs it. For example, if the user is agent 12, the report will only include interactions that were handled by agent 12.
This feature will only work if the user's profile includes mapping. For instance:
- If the user is an agent, the mapping gives the name of the agent. The reports that are filtered for the current user only include data about that agent.
- If the user is a manager, the mapping gives the name of the manager's work group. The reports that are filtered for the current user include data for the entire work group.
Configure a report to analyze data for the current user
- Select Explore > Saved Reports.
- Click the Edit icon for the report you would like to edit for the current user. The report is opened.
- Under Interactions Filter, select the current user from the Agents list and click Add.
- Click Done. Once the report is configured, different users can create the report to analyze their own data and the report can be shared with other users.