Create an Ad-Hoc Evaluation Session
The Ad-Hoc evaluation enables you to create an evaluation session for a specific interaction or segment currently being played in the Media Player.
Before you create and/or perform an Ad-Hoc evaluation, consider the following:
- By default, the Ad-Hoc evaluation will expire 24 hours after it is created.
- An Ad-Hoc evaluation is only visible to the user who created it and to users with the permission to edit all evaluation sessions.
- An Ad-Hoc evaluation can only be created from the Media Player > More options menu for the interaction currently being played.
Create an Ad-Hoc evaluation session
- Select an interaction and click Play . For more information about playing an interaction, see Media Player.
- Click More in the Media Player and select Evaluate. The Evaluate Interaction window appears.
- Enter a name in the Evaluation Name field.
- From the Form(s) list, select the forms that should be included in the Ad-Hoc evaluation session. For additional details about Forms, see Forms Manager.
- Click Create. The new Ad-Hoc evaluation session is opened.
- Perform the evaluation. For details on how to perform an evaluation session, see Perform an Evaluation Session.
This page was last modified on January 15, 2019, at 08:00.