The Interactions report provides a list of all interactions that were recorded.
- Validate recorded interactions.
Customizing the Report
Items on Report
- Metadata Field name - Select the metadata field for which you want to run the report.
ImportantThe field selected must be within the range selected in the Data Set Filters. If it is not within the range, the report will be empty.
- Pattern to Include - Enter a series of one or more characters that must be found in the field value in order for it to be included in the report (optional; leave the field blank to include all patterns).
- Values to Exclude - Enter one or more field values to exclude from the report. If you enter more than one value, separate the multiple values with commas and do not leave a space after the comma (optional; leave the field blank to include all values).
For additional information, see Report Parameters.
- Click a row in the table to listen to the selected interaction.
- Click the metadata summary to see and playback a list of interactions with the same metadata value.
This page was last modified on January 15, 2019, at 07:59.