The Category Trend report shows changes in categories over a period of time. The trend line can represent the number of interactions, percentage of interactions, average interaction duration, or total resources. There is one line for every category selected.
- Plot the trends in a particular category or multiple categories chronologically.
- Identify peak periods to make informed scheduling and staffing decisions.
- Measure the response to new product releases.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of recent business changes and agent training.
Customizing the Report
- Version - Available in Full Report (standard size), Mini, Wide, X-Axis Only, and Y-Axis Only versions.
For additional information, see Report Parameters.
Click a point in a graph or an item in a table to open the interaction list included in the item.