A Saved Search represents a group of interactions selected from a list of interactions that resulted due to a specific filter criteria (created in the Explore > Filter panel. Creating a Saved Search enables you to combine a collection of interactions associated with the same topic. You can run this unique Saved Search whenever the information the query generates is required.
Open a Saved Searches list
Select Explore > Saved Searches. The Saved Search tab is opened with the following options:
- Drop down list: Find and select the user(s) whose saved searches you want to see.
- Text field: Type a letter or sequence of letters that appears in the name of the saved search you want to find.
- Delete : Select one or more searches from the list and click Delete to remove them from the system.
- Compare saved searches : Select two searches to create a report the compares the two search results.
- Table: See column descriptions below.
- Checkbox : Select the check boxes to delete or compare.
- Run: Click the Run icon to run the search and display the results in the Search Results grid. If the specific search was a search for screen recordings, the Search Results grid will show a list of interactions with screen recordings.
- Delete: Click the Delete icon to delete the specific saved search.
- Name: The name of the saved search.
- Creator: The name of the user who created the saved search.
- Status: The status of the saved search.
- Sharing: The names of the user groups and users with whom the search is shared. Click the Sharing icon to share the saved search with others.
- Created on: The date on which the search was created.
- Permalink: Click Copy to create a Permalink to the specific saved search. You can copy this link to your clipboard and then paste it elsewhere as necessary. See Permalink for additional information.