Working with Saved Reports
A saved report is a customized report template that you can run as often as you need. You can run the saved report on demand or according to a schedule.
From the Saved Reports grid you can:
- Collect information about a report from the information in the list columns
- Filter the Saved Reports list
- Drill down to view additional details about the specific report
- Delete a saved report
Filter the Saved Reports list
Use the filter options to limit the saved reports that are displayed in the list to those that meet specific criteria.
The following filter controls are located in the top right corner of the list:
Drill down and view additional details about the report
- Create a new report or open a saved report.
- Run the report. The report is opened in the SpeechMiner Report Viewer.
- Click a graphic component in the report to drill down to the underlying data represented by the graphic component.
Delete a saved report
- Select Reports > Saved Reports.
- Select the report or reports you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon .
- Click Yes. The report is deleted.