SpeechMiner UI reports are interactive. That is, you can drill down within the report to view additional details about any graphic component (for example, graph bars, line or table headers), by simply clicking the component. In addition, you can play an interaction directly from the Interaction list in the generated report .
Before you begin working with reports consider the following:
- Some reports offer options not included in the remaining reports. When a report contains additional options, they will be described in an Actions section in the report description.
- Some reports have a number of available versions (for example, Full and Wide). Use the Version parameter to select the desired version.
- The information visible in the reports you create is limited to the data to which you have access.
- Some reports may not be available to all users.
- You may have access to reports that were not documented, because they were custom-made for your organization.