The Performance Profile report is a bar graph and table that compares work group or agent performance for a specified category or a group of categories to the benchmark (the work group or agent’s average). You can choose to analyze performance based on the number of interactions, the percentage of interactions, average interaction duration, or total resources. The table includes data about the number of interactions, the difference from the benchmark, and the percentage above or below the benchmark.
- Visualize and compare agent performance for training and feedback.
- Utilize the data obtained from the report to increase the efficiency of team and operations management.
- Assess the efficacy of training programs by plotting performance before and after the program’s implementation.
Customizing the Report
- Version - Available in Full Report (standard size), Mini, Wide, X-Axis Only, and Y-Axis Only versions.
Items on Report:
- Profile - Select the agents or work groups you would like to compare to the average (the benchmark) of specific categories. Your selection must match the Benchmark Type, but it does not have to match the work group or agent parameters in the Data Set Filters.
- Benchmark Type - Select the type of benchmark to use: Agent or Team (work group). The selection here must correspond with those in the Data Set Filters. If you selected work groups in the Data Set Filters (rather than individual agents in the expanded work groups), you must select Team for the Benchmark Type in order to return results. The Benchmark Type must also match the Profile selected. That is, if agent is selected as the benchmark type, agents must also be selected in the Profile parameter.
- Compare - Select the data type you want to compare.
- Categories - Select specific interaction categories to limit the data set analyzed for your report.
- Threshold - Specify the minimum percent deviation from the benchmark required for an item to be included in the report. For example, "40" means only values that are greater or less than the benchmark by at least 40% are included in the report.
For additional information, see Report Parameters.
- Click + next to an agent or team to expand the tree and view a list of categories.
- Click + to collapse and expand an item.
- When an item is expanded, click Trend to drill down to a Category Trend report.